F. Patrick Loftin grew up in Hartford, a small town in southern Alabama. His older brother, Sam Loftin, started his career as an attorney 10 years before Pat would begin his own.
Sam was a mentor to Pat, and it was his stories of helping people as an attorney that inspired Pat to pursue his own career in law. Since receiving his law degree from the Jones School of Law in Montgomery, Pat has been practicing law ever since.
Developing a trusted relationship with clients is an important aspect of Mr. Loftin’s approach to a case. People usually seek attorneys during difficult times in their lives, which is why Mr. Loftin likes to help people feel more at ease by learning more about them.
Trust and open communication between a client and attorney are critical to a successful outcome.
In addition to his work as an attorney, Pat Loftin has also served as a Municipal Court Judge for Phenix City since 1997. He is also a member of the Phenix City Exchange Club, which raises money for charitable causes in Phenix City and Russell County.
Pat married Tracie Lee Hallmark from Birmingham AL in 1984. They have four grown children. He enjoys traveling with his wife, fishing, and woodworking.
- Alabama State Bar
- Federal Court for the Middle District Of Alabama
- Federal Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Alabama
- Alabama Bar Association, Current Russell County Bar Commissioner
- Russell County Bar Association, Past President
- Alabama Municipal Judges Association
- Alabama Association For Justice
Awards / Accolades
- Been published numerous times in the Southern Reporter