Phenix City Civil Litigators
The attorneys at Loftin, Loftin & May in Phenix City have over 55 years of combined experience. Our lawyers have helped clients through a wide variety of legal issues over the years. Though many of our cases focus on personal injury, family law, and bankruptcy, we also handle several civil litigation matters. We also serve people in the Columbus, GA area.
Our attorneys can assist you in a variety of circumstances, including:
- Social Security Appeals: The social security benefits application is notoriously complex. More than half of applicants are denied benefits the first time they submit the forms. If you have applied for Social Security Benefits and have been denied, our team can help.
- Criminal defense - Are you facing criminal charges? Our attorneys are well-versed in handling criminal matters. From DUI , to drug charges, to serious felonies, our attorneys will be your advocates and fight for your rights.
- Estate planning – It’s never too early to plan for the future. Our team can help you create a will or trust so that all of your affairs are in order. It’s important to make sure your estate plan is regularly updated so that all of your assets are taken into consideration and nothing is left for the benefactors to dispute.
- Probate – Losing a loved one is difficult enough without having to navigate the probate process yourself. Our team is prepared to help you probate a will or administering an estate.
- Contract claims – Were you denied benefits after filing an insurance claim? You should be compensated for a justified insurance claim. Our contract claims attorneys can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Other civil litigation matters – Civil litigation covers a wide variety of topics, including environmental law, real estate law, landlord/tenant disputes, and more. If our attorneys cannot provide the service you need we can review our contacts and offer a referral to someone who can.
We believe in the importance of creating a strong attorney/client relationship. The more we know about you and your situation, the more effectively we can fight for the best outcome for your case.
Contact us online today or call (334) 310-0208 to schedule a consultation.
“Good information, honest and patient people. Would recommend.” - Doc M.
“My attorney has advised and represented me well...His office staff is very personable and helpful always” - Mary C.
“I had a very good experience. Mrs. Loftin was very calm, cool, and collected. She got right down to it, and my case was dismissed. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.” - Kene N.
“Ms. Loftin is not only a phenomenal lawyer, she is a lawyer that actually cares. I am a father who has custody of all four of my children thanks to her work and dedication to my case which went above and beyond. I highly, highly recommend hiring her.” - Patrick H.
“They care about their clients and take great care to provide the very best legal advice and services. This law firm is the absolute best!” - Teresa P.